Italian fashion in the 70's had a lot of geometry. Large scale prints where the color was the protagonist. The Apulia print is a tribute to this. The Aldo Shorts are mindfully made from Organic Cotton Twill, and meant to sit high on the waist and loose, pleated legs that give them an '80s utilitarian feel. Wear them with the tucked-in Gia top.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 97% Organic Cotton, 3% Lycra.
- We don't recommend to wash this garment every time after its use. You can air it and do green dry clean when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Concealed zip fastening and metal snap at front.
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit. Use the buckled belt to cinch in at the waist.
- The model shot in studio is 5" 11' / 180 cm tall and is wearing a size Small.